Contains no ash-producing metals such as zinc, calcium or magnesium, making it a great choice when release of metal-containing compounds into sensitive waterways must be avoided. Provides good wear protection for pumps and motors while inhibiting sludge to maximize system life and operability. Compatible with other hydraulic oils, providing a safe option as a top-off oil.
PROTECTS AGAINST WEAR
- Formulated with quality base oils and anti-wear additives to protect pumps, motors, valves and other components against wear.
- Resists viscosity loss due to temperature increases and mechanical shear to promote formation of a resilient lubricating film.
- Helps hydraulic systems operate properly and last as designed, reducing maintenance.
- Provides excellent resistance to thermal breakdown, while it contains inhibitors that help prevent the formation of harmful sludge and varnish.
- Helps hydraulic systems remain clean for reliable performance, long component life and reduced maintenance.
See the Data Sheet for Details