Premium synthetic polyalphaolefin (PAO) gear oil engineered to provide maximum performance and protection in industrial gearboxes operating under severe conditions. Provides outstanding resistance to scuffing, wear and micropitting fatigue on gear surfaces operating under extreme pressures and shock loads. Provides exceptional thermal stability and oxidation resistance to fulfill the long oil-life requirements of gearbox manufacturers. Recommended for heavy-duty industrial gear drives, such as steel-on-steel helical, bevel and spur gears with surface-hardened tooth metallurgies.
MAXIMUM WEAR PROTECTION
- PAO synthetic base oils provide increased resistance to viscosity shear, even under extreme stress, to protect gears and bearings.
- Exceeds the performance requirements for gear and bearing protection, while providing excellent film strength over a broad temperature range.
- Excellent foam-resistance and air-release properties ensure strong fluid-film thickness and reduced gear and bearing wear.
- Does not contain solids, allowing for filtration down to 5 microns using full-flow media, and 3 microns using bypass filtration, for maximum filter life and oil cleanliness.
- Helps extend filter life for reduced maintenance and costs.
- Excellent water resistance improves filterability and filter life.
MEETS MULTIPLE MANUFACTURER APPROVALS
- Meets stringent performance requirements of multiple gearbox and turbine original equipment manufacturers for added peace of mind, including ZF,* NGC,* Moventas,* Flender,* Winergy,* GE* Renewable Energy, SIEMENS* Gamesa Renewable Energy, Vestas* and more.
- Compatible with common internal-coating materials from a variety of manufacturers.
- Compatible with most common seals and elastomers to help prevent leaks and extend seal, hose and gasket life.
See the Data Sheet for Details
*All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.