Engineered for superior performance and long oil life in industrial applications subjected to frequent low-temperature operation. High-quality synthetic base oils ensure exceptional fluidity in sub-zero temperatures for increased startup performance. Ultra-high viscosity index translates into good film thickness and wear protection at operating temperatures. Provides dependable operation throughout a wider temperature range than conventional hydraulic oils.
MAXIMUM WEAR PROTECTION
- Formulated with molecularly uniform synthetic base oils to reduce friction in valves, pumps and hydraulic-system components for efficient operation and reduced wear.
- High-performance anti-wear additives use zinc to help prolong component life and reduce maintenance costs.
- Formulated with oxidation inhibitors that resist acid and sludge formation.
- Robust formula reduces the need for frequent oil changes due to degraded oil or seasonal temperatures, making it ideal for extreme temperature ranges and applications that may be difficult to access.
- Features a high viscosity index, meaning it retains its protective viscosity in elevated heat to provide reliable wear protection.
- Remains fluid in sub-zero temperatures for maximum performance in all temperature extremes.
See the Data Sheet for Details